LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 09:26:07 PDT 2007

On May 4, 9:41 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Let's say that you start to suddenly feel increasingly ill.  It might
> turn out that your wife was replaced with an alien invader, and every
> time you make bunnies with her, she drains some of your life force,
> thus causing your illness.

That would explain why I feel so tired afterwards and don't engage in
post-coital hugging.  Anyway, it's not a bad way to go.

Oh but you know what would have been a cool ending?!  There's an
alternative future in which the LNH robot duplicates took over the
world and the LNH robot duplicates have been grabbing LNHers from the
past because that's why they were created in the first place!
(Awesome head trip!)  Can I just pretend that was how the story
ended?  It would make me so happy.  I also like to pretend that Tess
of the D'Ubervilles was never dumped by her husband and that France
Nuyen's character's fiance doesn't die at the end of South Pacific.

Anyway, I would nevertheless be happy to get involved with Beige
Midnight.  Of course, that's all assuming that Arthur Spitzer isn't
monumentally pissed off with me right now.

Martin