LNH: LNH Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 465 -- Part II

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 17:01:59 PDT 2007

Martin Phipps wrote:
> Nice story.  Nice story indeed.

Thanks...

> BUT...
>
> The ending was a BIT anticlimactic.

Of course if you have someone so powerful that they can take
down each member wouldn't it be a let down if they were
defeated in just one issue?

> Imagine if this were done by an actual comics company.  It was hyped.
> It was late.  And then just when you were expecting a big
> conclusion... CAPTAIN AMERICA SURRENDERS!  WTF??!!
>
> Okay I can't complain because I didn't buy Civil War and only read it
> on line.
>
> And the same reasoning applies here.
>
> And yet...
>
> You know, logically Contaption Man should have known that the LNH was
> just going to come back on May 2nd because he's from the future.
> Hmm.  Maybe that's why Arthur wanted him in a coma.  (Oops.)

I guess Contraption Man developed amnesia after he came out of
the coma...

> And now the Legion is just going to wait until next April when Dekay
> and DisKolor return?

I deal with some of this in the epilogue...

But they'll do stuff like research and trying to locate Bart and the
cult and stuff... probably recruiting new heroes and making
alliances with people...

And some will live this year like it's the last year of their lives...

Plus Irony Man will call for an LNH leadership election...

> Oh and is Ultimate Ninja going to be pissed about LNH HQ being
> destroyed and all the villains being released or what?  Technically it
> was actually all Doctor Stompers fault.

Probably.  But there's also the whole where the hell was the Ultimate
Ninja during the whole 465 days... (Probably doing something besides
fishing).

And Dr. Stomper's smart enough to find someone else to blame for all of
this...

> Martin

Arthur "Not like the first time the LNHHQ has been destroyed" Spitzer