LNH: LNH Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 465 -- Part II

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 05:17:43 PDT 2007

Nice story.  Nice story indeed.

BUT...

The ending was a BIT anticlimactic.

Imagine if this were done by an actual comics company.  It was hyped.
It was late.  And then just when you were expecting a big
conclusion... CAPTAIN AMERICA SURRENDERS!  WTF??!!

Okay I can't complain because I didn't buy Civil War and only read it
on line.

And the same reasoning applies here.

And yet...

You know, logically Contaption Man should have known that the LNH was
just going to come back on May 2nd because he's from the future.
Hmm.  Maybe that's why Arthur wanted him in a coma.  (Oops.)

And now the Legion is just going to wait until next April when Dekay
and DisKolor return?

Oh and is Ultimate Ninja going to be pissed about LNH HQ being
destroyed and all the villains being released or what?  Technically it
was actually all Doctor Stompers fault.

Martin