LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Mar 23 20:23:36 PDT 2007

On Mar 24, 1:45 pm, "Martin Phipps" <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 8:40 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > I'd like to see someone do Bad Timing Boy...
>
> > Maybe Mitchell could do him assuming he still wants  to
> > write one...

Yeah, I could do Bad Timing Boy. It would probably end prematurely,
however. Ha ha, get it? Doing Bad Timing Boy? Bad timing? Premature
ejecuforget it, it really wasn't funny.

> I could see Mitchell doing PC Person because Mitchell is good at
> writing lunatics.

Point. I think PC Person would fun, if I could think of an appropriate
storyline.

Put me down for Bad Timing Boy on whichever day after anyone else
needs him, and I'll put my gigantic brain to the task of thinking up a
PC Person storyline. Also, if anyone wanted to point me in the
direction of a PCP story that I could read so as to get the
characterisation a bit sharper, that would be really really pretty of
you.

~Mitchell.