8FOLD/ACRA: Jolt City # 7, The Last Trapper Story!

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Thu Mar 22 23:10:54 PDT 2007

Just a quick post to say that I've read and enjoyed the seventh
installation of Jolt City. Don't have enough time/energy (circle one)
to write much more than that and that I thought the following was
really, really funny.

> NEXT TIME: Sex, and lots of it.  Be here next month
> for "Panic in a Pretty Box!"

Quite possibly because my energyless brain read that with a heaps
cheezy slapstick-esque tone and less of a "Sex, and lots of it." and
more of a "Sex! And LOTS of it!" and it just sounded really really
funny in my head.

Is it can be sleep tiem now plz.

~Mitchell.