LNH: Stat/S.H.E.E.T. (Issue #-1)

Andrew Burton tuglyraisin at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 20:22:17 PDT 2007

Tom Russell wrote:
> A new story, a new series, a... a new writer?
> Hurrah!
> Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Thanks!  I'm a long-time (though woefully under-read) fan of the LNH
concept, so it's an honor to finally be here!  Thank you.

> Generally, I'd ask where you heard of us, et cetera, but I think I've
> seen you on Dvandom's blog, which answers that question. :- )

Yep.  I'm the bitter comic fan typically either grumbling about the state
of comics or sobbing because Dvandom beat me to that month's
"Hypervelocity" issue.

> I don't have much to say about this story as of yet-- I want to see if
> Silliac Pentium's life as the Stat-Taking Kid is just a dream, or if
> the dream was a reflection of his secret life,

Not to spoil anything, but not a premonition.  S'all I'll say. :)

> Thanks for writing!  Long live the LNH and RACC!

Viva LNH!  Viva RACC!

--
Andrew Burton
tuglyraisin at aol.com