LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 17:24:19 PDT 2007

Saxon Brenton wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 March 2007 Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> So far this is how it looks....
>

> [...]
>
> Dunno where they go, but...
>
> I am currently working on the Limp-Asparagus Lad issue, and...
>
> I have discovered that the world just can't live without having
> You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad asthe LNH leader for a
> day.  Make of that what you will.

Okay.  :)

Tom Russell says he's going to do Special Bonding Boy...

I'm going to reserve Kid Recap for my California Kid story...

(Feel free to use Kid Recap to recap stuff just don't have him
vanish)

Also going to have the Time Crapper appear in my Self-Righteous
Preacher issue...

Arthur "Probably the Post-Imagine Saxon's RACCies version" Spitzer