LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 16:12:44 PST 2007

Tarq wrote:

> On Mar 9, 8:10 pm, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
>
>>Just realised how each leader is "chosen" for the day:
>>Pulls-Paper-Out-Of-Hats Lad! (His power should enable him to pull the
>>right name at the right time.)
>

> That sounds like a solid plan to me. Perhaps after the first leader
> goes missing, the Legion turns to Pulls-Paper-Out-Of-Hats Lad, because
> Ultimate Ninja would probably have his own idea as to who to leave in
> charge at the start.

That sounds like it could work.. although I'd have a small succession
list before PPOoH Lad was put in the picture...

Fearless Leader, Irony Man, Catalyst Lass, Cheesecake Eater Lad, and Kid
Kirby and then PPOoH Lad starts deciding names....

Arthur "Although I kind of like the whole Deathmatch way of deciding"
Spitzer