LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 15:56:01 PST 2007

Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Mar 8, 10:33 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>Martin Phipps wrote:

>>Writers for stuff so far:
>>
>> > April 1st: Fearless Leader -- ????
>> > April 2nd: Irony Man -- Martin Phipps
>> > April 3rd: Catalyst Lass -- Tom Russell
>> > April 4th: Cheesecake Eater Lad -- ????
>> > April 5th: Kid Kirby -- ????
>>
>>April 6th:  Self-Righteous Preacher -- Arthur Spitzer
>

> Shouldn't you also do April 1st?  I'm nervous about using Fearless
> Leader without Dave Van Domelan's permission.  Of course, he would be
> out of it very early on. :)

Well, Dave did make Fearless Leader public domain so he kind of already
threw him to the wolves.  :)

Dave do you want to write the Fearless Leader one?  Or maybe co-write it
with me?  Of course I can always write it by myself.  I am starting to
get a bunch of ideas for a Fearless Leader April Fool Day story...

I might take a crack at writing it this weekend...

If Dave wants to read my story before hand I can send it to him.

>>Easily Discovered Man Lite -- Rob Rogers
>>Faq Boy -- Jamas Enright
>>
>>I believe that the last time this subject came up Jaelle expressed some
>>interest....
>>
>>Writer's Block Woman -- Jaelle (maybe)
>>
>> > April 29th: California Kid
>>
>>I'd like to see Saxon do a Bicycle Repair Lad issue myself... (so he can
>>finally take care of the Hex Luthor plot.  :))
>

> If Saxon agrees then we could dump Bizarre Boy, Organic Lass and
> Pocket Man from the list.  No need to bring a lot of characters out of
> retirement.  I just wanted to see if there were enough potential
> candidates.
>
> Keep in mind that somebody could say to Wikiboy "You'd be the perfect
> leader!" and he would be.  He could be higher up on the list.  Cannon
> Fodder could also serve as leader because Stomper would theorize that
> the others are dead but Cannon Fodder would come back.  When he
> doesn't come back the theory would be that they are all still alive
> somewhere.  So Domestic Lad also comes off the list.

I was thinking that Kid Kirby would kind of serve that role.  If Kid
Kirby dies then his power would transfer to Sing-Along Lass.  So if that
doesn't happen then Kid Kirby is still alive...

I think Cannon Fodder should be the last one myself because of his power.

I've got an idea for a last issue involving Cannon Fodder...

>>Of course if we're going to discuss what force is causing these LNH'rs
>>to vanish we should probably take it to e-mail.
>

> California Kid is close to the end.  If you want to do him then
> perhaps the secret can be left between you and Rob and the rest of us
> are in the dark.

I've e-mailed Rob about an idea I have for an ending... I guess if we do
it then I'd write the Cannon Fodder one...

So maybe I'd write Self-Righteous Preacher, Fearless Leader, Cannon
Fodder, and California Kid....

> Martin

Arthur "In the heart of Chaos" Spitzer