LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Mar 9 02:12:29 PST 2007

On Mar 9, 8:10 pm, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
> Just realised how each leader is "chosen" for the day:
> Pulls-Paper-Out-Of-Hats Lad! (His power should enable him to pull the
> right name at the right time.)

That sounds like a solid plan to me. Perhaps after the first leader
goes missing, the Legion turns to Pulls-Paper-Out-Of-Hats Lad, because
Ultimate Ninja would probably have his own idea as to who to leave in
charge at the start. Also, if everyone does agree to Pulls-Paper-Out-
Of-Hats Lad pulling paper out of hats, the phrase "the Legion turned
to Pulls-Paper-Out-Of-Hats Lad in their darkest hour" (or some
variant) thereof _has_ to be used. The contrast between the bleakness
of 'their darkest hour' (and even using 'Legion' rather than 'LNH')
and the sheer... wassit called... my tenuous grasp on the English
language fails me once more. But it's _Pulls-Paper-Out-Of-Hats Lad_,
for chrissakes. Also, that all came out being a lot longer than I
thought it would, and ultimately said nothing more than "I agree".
Huh. Apologies to anyone who thought there was something worth reading
in this post.

~Mitchell.

PS - Oh, and I'll be away all weekend (climbing the Harbour Bridge,
yeeeew!) so if I don't respond to anything, I'm not snobbing you. I'm
just doing more important things. =)