LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 19:32:10 PST 2007

On Mar 9, 10:04 am, Jessica Ihimaera-Smiler <jae... at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> Writer's Block Woman looked up alertly. "Did you hear that?"
>
> "I heard nothing," Mouse replied, blocking her ears firmly.
>
> "A call... nay a cry for help! What true hero could not rise to the
> occasion?"
>
> "Damn it."
>
> "Writer's Block Woman... is needed!"
>
> **
>
> In other words, I'm in. *grins* WBW would definitely answer the call for
> aid, dragging Mouse along as well. I'd be okay with taking on a couple
> of other characters if we really wanted to do the "leader for one day,
> every day" thing for the whole month, but more than 3 or 4 would be
> pushing it (and they're likely to be short installments). LNH Comics
> Presents would seem like an appropriate forum, or possibly its own title.

Me, you, Tarq, Rob, Tom, Saxon, Arthur and Jamas is eight.  So
everybody could do four (short)episodes.  Altogether, there could be
thirty-two episodes with somebody doing an episode describing Ultimate
Ninja leaving on vacation on March 29th and somebody else describing
how it all turns out on May 1st.  I still have dibs on Irony Man,
Doctor Stomper, Sister State-the-Obvious and Captain Continuity.

Martin