LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Jessica Ihimaera-Smiler jaelle at ihug.co.nz
Thu Mar 8 18:04:17 PST 2007

Writer's Block Woman looked up alertly. "Did you hear that?"

"I heard nothing," Mouse replied, blocking her ears firmly.

"A call... nay a cry for help! What true hero could not rise to the
occasion?"

"Damn it."

"Writer's Block Woman... is needed!"

**

In other words, I'm in. *grins* WBW would definitely answer the call for
aid, dragging Mouse along as well. I'd be okay with taking on a couple
of other characters if we really wanted to do the "leader for one day,
every day" thing for the whole month, but more than 3 or 4 would be
pushing it (and they're likely to be short installments). LNH Comics
Presents would seem like an appropriate forum, or possibly its own title.

Jae