LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:23:13 PST 2007

On Mar 7, 6:39 pm, "Tom Russell" <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This might sound like a stupid question, but... does this need to be
> an "event" with a limited time span and concrete planning?  Couldn't
> we be a little more open-ended with it?
>
> That seems a lot easier than organizing things like this.  I mean,
> c'mon, it's the LNH.  It's not supposed to be organized! :- )
>
> ==Tom

I can't speak for any other authors, but I know my own writing habits.
If someone tells me that I need to have a story posted by such-and-
such
a date for a crossover to make sense, I'll *probably* make it on time.
Left to my own devices, however, I'll end up posting the issue just
in time for the End-of-Century Reviews written by Saxon's
grandchildren.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Uses the Image Testimonial Timepiece for a stopwatch