LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:02:51 PST 2007

Rob Rogers <robrogers72 at gmail.com> replied:
>On Mar 7, 9:48 am, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
>>On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Martin Phipps wrote:
>>>No.  I think some writers will have to cover several days.  But we do
>>>need a list of characters.  And I like Rob's suggestion that the choices
>>>get weirder as we along.  I considered Super Apathy Lad but I
>>
>>And listing it out stops other authors coming in later and using their own
>>non-listed characters. You are almost saying "speak up now or we are
>
>Some questions and thoughts:
>
>Would authors prefer to tackle this storyline in their own titles,
>or take turns writing issues of one, such as LNH or LNH Comics
>Presents?  I'd vote for the second, as it might make the whole thing easier
>to organize and edit.

I would vote for the second as well.  It /would/ take a bit of
organising, and I agree that this April might be a bit too short
a notice.

[...]

>Also, what do you think of having a running gag be that Fearless
>Leader is the one Legionnaire who's NEVER chosen to be the leader, despite
>his obvious qualifications?

That might be amusing.  Arthur might even be able to use that as an
excuse to have Ripping Dancer try to get close to him.  Oh yeah, and
for that particular joke, I strongly suggest that the use of the
Planetary Chance Machine! (the LNH does have one, you know; I used
it in L-ALad Annual #1)

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia