LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 19:36:18 PST 2007

Tom Russell wrote:

> This might sound like a stupid question, but... does this need to be
> an "event" with a limited time span and concrete planning?  Couldn't
> we be a little more open-ended with it?  Say, the Ninja just goes on a
> vacation or a quest or something.  People write stories with leaders
> for the day.  Sometime in the future-- a month?  two months? three?--
> the Ninja comes back.  Meanwhile, people can still write stories about
> this time period later on, making it an ideal plot-device/springboard
> for years to come.  An unspecified period of time that can accomodate
> an unspecified number of leaders and stories.
>
> That seems a lot easier than organizing things like this.  I mean,
> c'mon, it's the LNH.  It's not supposed to be organized! :- )

Ah, you should have been here back when Retcon Hour was happening...

I think if we do Rob's idea for vanishing LNH'rs it will have to be
somewhat organized...

But maybe some supervillain could be causing an incredibly long April...
like maybe a 500 day April... :)

> ==Tom

Arthur "That will give Martin a headache" Spitzer