LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:02:58 PST 2007

On Mar 7, 9:48 am, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Martin Phipps wrote:
> > No.  I think some writers will have to cover several days.  But we do
> > need a list of characters.  And I like Rob's suggestion that the
> > choices get weirder as we along.  I considered Super Apathy Lad but I
>

> And listing it out stops other authors coming in later and using their own
> non-listed characters. You are almost saying "speak up now or we are

Some questions and thoughts:

Would authors prefer to tackle this storyline in their own titles,
or take turns writing issues of one, such as LNH or LNH Comics
Presents?
I'd vote for the second, as it might make the whole thing easier to
organize and edit.

How to organize the authors and characters?  Let's see how many
authors
want to participate, and then apportion the characters accordingly (so
if
there are six authors, each gets to choose five characters to be
Leader for
A Day, rather than choosing from a pre-planned list).

Also, what do you think of having a running gag be that Fearless
Leader
is the one Legionnaire who's NEVER chosen to be the leader, despite
his
obvious qualifications?

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Can't wait to see Drabble Girl's "100 words of Leadership"