LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Wed Mar 7 09:48:28 PST 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Martin Phipps wrote:

> No.  I think some writers will have to cover several days.  But we do
> need a list of characters.  And I like Rob's suggestion that the
> choices get weirder as we along.  I considered Super Apathy Lad but I

I want to go with Faq Boy, even though he's not an LNH member at the
moment. (Someone else trying to get out of being leader brings him in? ;)
)

And listing it out stops other authors coming in later and using their own
non-listed characters. You are almost saying "speak up now or we are
cutting you out." which is certainly not the idea.

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://jamasenright.blogspot.com