MISC: Evolution of a character

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Wed Mar 7 08:48:13 PST 2007

     http://www.dvandom.com/drawings/gwevol.html

     Inspired by Tara Tallan posting old character drawings from Galaxion, I
dug out some of my really old stuff and put together a retrospective on the
Galactic Warrior design (most recently used in ASH).  This was one of the
very first superheroes I ever designed, and one of the few from that batch to
still see any use at all ("Missile Man" from that batch later became Ramjet,
an identity I gave to Kasca of the Revanche in ASH #23-25).

     Walk down memory lane with me, won't you?  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, notes it takes a brave man to post art he did when he
was 11 years old....