LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 02:28:14 PST 2007

On Mar 7, 2:55 pm, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Martin Phipps wrote:
> > Let's see...
>
> I'm interested, but I already have my character in mind, and it's none of
> those on your list. I don't think you want to limit it by specifying the
> list now anyway, as other authors may only be interested in participating
> if they get their idea.
>
> And I highly doubt you'll get 30 different writers involved at the moment.

No.  I think some writers will have to cover several days.  But we do
need a list of characters.  And I like Rob's suggestion that the
choices get weirder as we along.  I considered Super Apathy Lad but I
couldn't imagine him accepting.  Even Bandwagon Chick is an odd choice
because she is a follower.  Oh and we also need a list because if we
go with Rob's idea and have the leaders disappear one by one then we
need to know who is already gone by the time your part comes up.

We could always make it "leader for a day week". :)

Martin