LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 22:37:46 PST 2007

On Mar 7, 10:28 am, "EDMLite" <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 5:02 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > I figure the in-story reason for how the 30 members would be chosen
> > would be some Peril Room All the LNH'rs deathmatch thing where the
> > surviving 30 would get their day as leader...
>
> The story could begin with one or more of the obvious choices
> (Catalyst Lass, Fearless Leader) being chosen, and then disappearing.
> As it becomes clear that whoever is chosen as leader vanishes, the
> team
> begins choosing some of the more unusual members to serve as leader...

Every episode should start with a choosing process.  If each leader
thinks he / she is going to disappear they might suggest a successor -
although the LNH may feel that others deserve the role instead.

Each character probably wouldn't get an episode to themselves with
some episodes taking place over several days with various people
serving and disappearing.

Logically, Rob should write the episode with EDM Lite discovering why
people are disappearing before he too disappears.

> > Arthur "Anyone else?" Spitzer
>
> I'm in.  It might be hard to find 28 other active LNHers... though I'd
> love to see some of those who have "retired" return in order to lead
> the
> Legion for an issue.

Let's see...

April 1st: Fearless Leader.
(Sarc makes a comment: "You're serious?"  "Yeah."  "Because I thought
you were just making an April Fools Day joke.")

April 2nd: Irony Man
April 3rd: Catalyst Lass
April 4th: Captain Continuity
April 5th: Cheesecake Eater Lad
April 6th: Limp Asparagus Lad (in an episode coming out in late 2009)
April 7th: Doctor Stomper
April 8th: Occultism Kid
April 9th: Adamant-Authority-On-Everything
April 10th: Anthing You Can Do I Can Do Better Lad (aka Andy Best)
April 11th: Parking Karma Kid
April 12th: Multitasking Man (who serves as leader while
simultaneously still playing Net.trek on a computer in the monitoring
room)
April 13th: Master Blaster
April 14th: Browsing Boy
April 15th: Insomnia Boy
April 16th: Sarcastic Lad
April 17th: Self Righteous Preacher
April 18th: Special Bonding Boy
April 19th: EDM Lite
April 20th: Sister State the Obvious ("We need to find our missing
teammates!")
April 21st: Linguist Lass
April 22nd: Captain Cleanup
April 23rd: Domestic Lad
April 24th: Squeaky Clean
April 25th: Bizarre Boy
April 26th: WikiBoy

At this point they have to call people out of retirement.

April 26th: Pocket Man
April 27th: Organic Lass
April 29th: California Kid
April 30th: Kid Kirby

and finally...

May 1st: Procrastination Lad accepts the offer of LNH leadership (Get
it?)

Martin