LNH/META: April Leader for a Day Month?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 17:02:48 PST 2007

I believe it was Tom's idea for this crossover type thing where Ultimate
Ninja goes on vacation for a month and different LNH'rs lead each day of
the month...

Anyone still interested in doing this?

We could make April the month.

I figure the in-story reason for how the 30 members would be chosen
would be some Peril Room All the LNH'rs deathmatch thing where the
surviving 30 would get their day as leader...

I have dibs on the Self-Righteous Preacher... that's the only one I
think I'll do leaving 29 characters for the rest of you to fight over...

I think it would be appropriate for California Kid to be leader on April
29th though... :)

Arthur "Anyone else?" Spitzer