REVIEW: LNH Comics Presents # 91 (ILC 56)

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 00:18:58 PDT 2007

> So -- to get back to the bottom line :-) -- you think I should deal with
> WMag more explicitly?

Generally, I'm more for clarity than subtlety-- but this actually
expresses the character very, very well, as you've explained it-- how
his powers work, and how his personality works.  I'm sure I would have
caught that on a third reading of it-- though if I didn't, I think it
would have been more my fault than yours.  I think if you did go more
explicit with it, while there's less a chance of someone getting lost,
you might also spoil the characterization you have present.

Perhaps a happy medium for a future story would be someone to stand in
stark contrast, a foil who would make these wonderful qualities jump
out a bit more.

==Tom