LNH: 58.5 #5

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:30:38 PDT 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:09:14 +0000):
> On Jun 24, 11:40 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   Author's note:
>>   Sorry, Martin :-P if you don't like it, feel free to assume the Acra
>>   Flight came from a different LNH2 than your guys...
>
> While I am at it, I will assume that you are talking to a different
> Martin, one who is actually upset with you as a result of something
> you've done.
>
> Martin... is confused

I meant the messing with the LNH2 timeline in this issue.  I thought
there was a good chance you'd like it, a good chance you'd hate it, and a
very good chance you wouldn't care.  So I decided to go for the
disclaimer just in case.  ;-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----