REVIEW: Superfreaks Season 2 # 4-17

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 21:01:39 PDT 2007

On Jun 25, 8:36 am, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some of these were good, some of these were bad.  Sometimes I found
> the stories to be quite clever; other times, I found them lacking.

I appreciate you taking the time to read these issues/episodes.  I
assume that you read the bulk of them quite some time ago and can't
remember which of them you thought were good and which of them you
thought were bad.  Personally, I am put off by any story that has
talking animals (gorillas, snails, pets, etc.) or which has ridiculous
physics (people passing through to other dimesions simply because they
can run fast or people being able to follow a car's tracks on a well
travelled city road) but that's just me.

Martin