[Misc/Acra] Thunderclap #6

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 01:38:47 PDT 2007

On Jun 19, 1:15 am, rickhin... at gmail.com wrote:

> Hope everyone enjoys this one, though.

I enjoyed this one quite a bit, Rick.  I was a little perturbed by the
whole "trying-to-arrest-a-superhero-for-treason-on-sketchy-orders-of-
the-President" thing, if only because I've seen it far too often
lately in certain mainstream comics.  But you pulled it off well, with
typical humour and aplomb-- the sort of detail work and enthusiasm
that I've come to associate with Thunderclap and Hindle.

I don't think the Fedora stuff was nearly as good as the Tommy/Ranger
stuff, but you have managed to find a convincing, cohesive voice for
Clay as a narrator, and the Fedora scene gave you an opportunity to
showcase that.

Looking forward to the next one.

Maybe someday we can have a Haiku Gorilla/Senator Simian team-up. :-)

> -Rick

==Tom