LNH: An Important Public Service Announcement!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 07:29:44 PDT 2007

On Jun 15, 4:19 am, Saxon Brenton <saxon.bren... at uts.edu.au> wrote:

> I hadn't realised that you put quite so much effort into
> proselytising.  So, it take it if I, hypothetically, used one of Matt
> Rossi's throwaway characters (Henchman Smurf, the one who went
> =really= bad) you would look askance at it.

Not necessarily.  Like I said before, the ewok story was funny and
entertaining.  It just makes my standard argument-- the LNH is one of
the greatest and most interesting bodies of fiction ever created--
less convincing, that's all. :-)

And while I don't see myself in a tent healing with print-ups of TALES
OF THE LNH, yes, you could say that I'm a bit of a proselytiser.
Probably better at that than at actually writing LNH-type stories. :-)

Brothers and sisters, feel the power of the Ultimate Ninja!  Can I get
a "amen"?!

==Tom