LNH: An Important Public Service Announcement!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:10:51 PDT 2007

Also spracht uplink (Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:26:27 +0000):
> I thought at one point that any leader of the LNH was automatically PD,
> but that's only for mentioning the character -as- leader, not for using
> the character in an active sense.
>
> Though that begs the question, why wasn't a PD character made leader?

I wasn't there, of course, but from looking at the archives:

Nobody thought of that then.

And for that matter, having sub groups and task forces, most stories
didn't really need the leader of the whole LNH to have an active role, or
even appear.

Later on, when the election happened, the issue came up, resulting in
Ultimate Ninja having the permissions he does today.  In my
interpretation, at least.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----