LNH: An Important Public Service Announcement!

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Mon Jun 11 00:39:03 PDT 2007

On Jun 11, 2:17 am, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 3:45 am, Tarq <mitchell_cro... at caladrius.com.au> wrote:
>
> > This may just be my own denial, but I'm choosing to see the LNH
> > Registration as more of an act of desperation; they need some more
> > manpower, or, hey, everyone dies and gets dead.
>
> Wait, wait, wait.  Occassionally over the years, there have been
> people calling for the Legion's size to shrink, wondering how all
> these silly losers got in in the first place.
>
> This is the first time I've ever seen the argument that the LNH, with
> at least four-hundred plus members, is not big _enough_. :-)

Fair enough. But how many of these members will actually be useful
when The Big Fight Scene rolls into town? Or, on the other hand, since
lots of folkies are gunna die, why sacrifice their own members when
they could con other losers into being the front line for them?

Just look at the ILC; once the Ultimate Ninja and Doctor Stomper are
gone, the Legion basically starts to fall apart and panic.

So maybe it's just something to consider.

> ==Tom
~Mitchell.