LNH: An Important Public Service Announcement!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 05:11:27 PDT 2007

Sorry to stray off topic, but I couldn't resist this one:

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:25:54 +0000):
> You're right when you say you're not always right.

But only because he doesn't say that all the time; otherwise, he would be
always right.  Wait; then he wouldn't... er, never mind.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/