LNH: LNH Comics Presents #498: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRISIS Episode 463

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Jun 8 03:57:48 PDT 2007

I (foolishly) read it once the other day, and now I simply don't have
the heart to read it again for like, another week. But I also don't
have the heart to leave you hanging for that long, so suffice to say
that I read and enjoyed greatly. Getting Bart in there was very sly
indeed, and a clever way to (presumably) slip Bonnie the pill.

I don't think I've said this yet, so I'm going to say it now. No I'm
not. I'm going to type it now. But the effect shall generally be the
same as if I had said it, only a different bunch of people will be
receiving the message; instead of the people around me (id est, no
one) it will be whomsoever is unfortunate enough to actually stumble
'pon my prose. SO, back to what I was saying, it's good to have you
back, Lalo, even if I wasn't actually here when you were before, and
so it's sort of like having someone totally new, except not quite. I
think I'll be quiet now.

Loved the story,
~Mitchell.

PS I could have sworn my clock just went backwards a minute. I am
never rambling, however slight, again. Ever.