LNH: An Important Public Service Announcement!

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Thu Jun 7 23:38:05 PDT 2007

May I have the honour of dubbing Billy 'Billy the Butterfly Magic
Kid'? I can totally see a miniseries full of Irony Man (or someone in
middle-management) trying to train and 'brainwash' (for lack of a
better word) these camps of children. Kid Kamp, or some such. Because
everyone ever in these camps would obviously have 'Kid' in their
net.hero names. Like Marvin the Kid Macaw, and Kidzip.

The more I think about this, the more awesome it becomes in my mind.
If this doesn't kill your plans, Arthur, may I have the honour of
writing a Beige Countdown-connected miniseries focused on one of these
camps?

~Mitchell (currently has two fluorescent light tubes above his head,
as opposed to the standard singular lightbulb)