LNH: An Important Public Service Announcement!

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:57:51 PDT 2007

-growl-

My first impulse is to teleport Irony Man out to beyond the orbit
of Neptune, making sure that mid transit half the atoms of his
body mass mirror flip into antimatter.

My second impluse is to reflect that there were some very
interesting ideas on Howling Curmudgeons about how to deal
with the SRA - mainly along the lines of clogging the system
with paperwork by having as many people register as possible,
using similar names.  I better go back and look that up, since it
looks like its going to be useful soon.

---
Saxon Brenton   uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia