LNH/META: LNH Leadership Election...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 4 20:56:27 PDT 2007

And assuming there isn't a character that got over 50% of the vote
there could be a runoff with the two biggest vote getters....

I'm guessing in the LNH story the biggies will be Ultimate Ninja,
Fearless Leader, Irony Man, and Catalyst Lass having the best
chance of being the next leader... (with dark horses like J. Random
Kiwi with the potential to be spoiler)

And people like Self-Righteous Preacher with no chance of being elected...

I guess there would be those like Cheesecake Eater Lad that wouldn't
want to run... instead choosing to support who ever they wanted to
leader....

Arthur "If only stories would write themselves" Spitzer