LNH/META: LNH Leadership Election...

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:30:54 PDT 2007

I would like to write something about Weirdness Magnet being mysteriously
nominated ("Who me, lead the LNH?  I don't even remember joining!") and
getting a lot of votes, so I'm nominating him.  I'm not actually
expecting him to win, of course, although that would be fun.

Let me see.  I suppose I should do some token campaigning.

His only power is unconsciously sensing incoming weirdness, and turning
it in his favour.  Or maybe that's two powers.  His two powers are
sensing incoming weirdness, turning it in his favour, or in the favour of
his allies.  Oh damn.  Among his powers... can we do that again?

Er, so anyway.  I think leading the Legion would essentially be doing
that in industrial scale, so it would be interesting.

On this side of the Fourth Wall, if he does get elected, I'll write a
proper "how to write", and then put him on the "free to use" list.  I'm
planning to do that for all my surviving characters anyway, except for
him... so, whatever.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----