LNH/META: That monster isn't going to fit in your pocket

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:26:39 PDT 2007

Didn't we have a character called Anal-Retentive Something or Other?
Can't find him (her?) on the roster.

Anyway (and this from an avid fan of the gameboy and card games, but who
can't stand the anime), technically most Pokémon do *not* fit in your
pocket.  The reason for the name is the "magic" Pokéballs, which do fit
in your pocket, while still able to contain a Pokémon -- from the tiny,
such as the many insect larvae, to the colossal, such as Onyx, Charizard,
Groudon, or Kyogre.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----