REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #42 - June 2007 [spoilers]

Andrew Burton tuglyraisin at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 09:23:03 PDT 2007

Saxon Brenton wrote:
>     Less clear is what sort of mood and dynamic the series will have.

Yes, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm certainly open to them! :)

> Or even in the same ballpark as _LL&DD_ had.

The working "plan" is to have Deedee be more of a Professor X kind of
character by the time TRE #2 comes out (#1 is being planned as a kind of
"so, uh, where have they been?" montage story) in a couple of months.  I
still do have several more LL&DD stories planned (two are already in the
works), and really want their series to be a 12-part story that ends just
after The Crash.

--
Andrew Burton
tuglyraisin at aol.com