LNH: 58.5 #6

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 04:35:40 PDT 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Fri, 13 Jul 2007 05:54:19 +0000):
> It was okay.  It's a bit off formula though.  I mean, everything seems
> like a set up for next issue.  When I studied English in high school, I

It's funny that you say that -- and yes I agree by the way :-)  because
part of the reasons for the transformers and Lion Pack arcs is that I re-
read the first five issues, and I thought, man, this is going nowhere.
It's all buildup, there are no sub-arcs that eventually get resolved.  I
need to defeat SOMEone, give the readers and the heroes some sense of
accomplishment.  Of course, once I decided it, I kind of blew it ;-) by
introducing all sub-arcs in the same issue (well, actually I introduced
one in #5, there are three sub-arcs) and actually resolving nothing.

Oh well.  I apologise for that.  Since the Lion Pack thing ends next
issue, let's hope I can make it up for it.

Thanks for the very constructive criticism!

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/