LNH: Weird Comics #2

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 03:59:25 PDT 2007

On Jul 12, 12:14 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

>                   The Someone-Gag-Me-Now Reel
>
>                                *
>
> "I really don't mind eating cheesecake every day", Weirdness
> Magnet was saying to Cheesecake-Eater Lad, leaning against a
> wall in the corridor.  "I seriously like the stuff."
>
> "Really?"
>
> "AHAM", makes the director.
>
> "What, are we filming?"
>
> "Why, YES!  See the red light here?"
>
> "Oops!  Sorry!"

<snip>

Imelda's scenes in the most recently posted issue of LNH Comics
Presents similarly had to be cut as a result of her accent.

                       *

"I need to vuck you," Imelda.
"Alright!" Deja Dude said.
"I need to vuck you the floor."
"No," Deja Dude said, "not on the floor.  Here on the bed."
"The floor is dirty."
"All the more reason we should do it on the bed."
"I need to clean the floor with the vuck you."
"Ooooh."

                    *

"We're pucking tonight."
"Fine by me."
"Because we're going to the Philippines next week."
"Okay."
"Should we puck one bag or two?"
"Excuse me?"
"We need to puck our clothes."