LNH/ACRA: Untold Tales of the Looniverse #5

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Thu Jul 12 04:10:49 PDT 2007

Clever. Very clever and funny, if a little 'ooh'.
/insert hand motion here

My favourite parts, I feel I must say, were at the very start and the
very end; leading up to 'Untold Tales of the Looniverse #5 -
Transvestites: More Than Meets The Eyes' and 'THE END', respectively.
Both had me laughing for long enough to severly hinder my efforts at
reading it. Well, not really both, because by the time I got to THE
END I had no further need to continue my readingmentness.

Top quality stuff!

~Mitchell.