LNH: Haiku Gorilla # 320

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 06:52:19 PDT 2007

     HAIKU GORILLA # 320

THE TWENTY-SECOND
AMMENDMENT: HEREBY REPEALED
A BEAR IN THE WOODS

    (C) COPYRIGHT 2007 TOM RUSSELL.

NOTES:
   Okay, well, actually, just a NOTE.  But I guess this note about
there really only being one note and not two or more (thus earning the
plural form, "NOTES") would make it two notes, so I suppose the NOTES
header is accurate.  Ahem.
   For those members of the audience who do not live in the United
States-- i.e., most of the authors on RACC-- the 22nd Ammendment to
the United States Constitution, passed after the four-term presidency
of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, limits a President to only two terms in
office.  Will "Smilin'" Joe Lieberman's bill to repeal its Looniversal
equivlant pass?  Find out as the "American Nightmare" storyline
continues in the next sense-shattering issue of-- HAIKU GORILLA!