[ASH] Second Age Sourcebook

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:32:17 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 3 July 2007 Jamas Enright <thad at eyrie.org> replied:

>On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>>     Turns out, I can't even find a copy of Constellation #28.  It's not
>>on Google Groups, and ftp.eyrie.org's "Series" folder is totally empty
>>right now.  I never did keep personal copies because it was all written
>>before my Magnus account went away and I didn't transfer 'em over.
>
>Eh? I'm looking and seeing a full directory, including #28 (which I can
>send you if need be).

It sounds like you're being persecuted by the computers Dave.
(Possibly in retaliation for all of the MACs and Antiocus V stories
featuring AI uprising?)

I didn't have a clue what issue of _Constellation_ the Powerhaus/
Lucky Ball And Chain info was in, so I did a google groups search
on the keywords 'Constellation', 'Delta Rose' and 'Lucky Ball And
Chain' and found it quite easily.  It's definately there.

(If I recall correctly from when I collected all the _Constellation_
and _Dvandom Force_ stories together for printing and binding, I
grabbed them off the newsgroups archive - which would have
been Dejanews in those days, I guess - so in theory they should
all be there, albeit scattered across alt.comics.lnh and
rec.arts.comics.misc rather than all on  on rec.arts.comics.creative.)

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia