ACRA/MISC: Tales from the Gutterground #1: The Runaway Chaotic, Sporadic, Traumatic, Make-it-Up-As-You-Go-Along-Story Game (Part I)

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Sun Jan 28 15:34:45 PST 2007

On Jan 29, 8:58 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> <<WARNING:  The issue is kind of tame.  It does have profanity and
> violence, but it's not quite as sick and disturbing as I was hoping it
> would be.  Just doesn't have it.  I do think though that next issue will
> probably be sick and disturbing.  But this issue?  Rather tame.  Still,
> just to be on the safe side you probably shouldn't read this unless
> you're over the age of 85.  Enjoy!>>

DUDE!! That was AWESOME!! So completely warped and twisted and sick,
it was just like being drunk, except it went straight to the
hangover!! Craziness!!

> Rose occasionally glanced at those seated near her.  In one of the seats
> a drummer (named Steve, or at least that's what she thought his name
> was) was groping, or poking one of cheerleaders (Rose wasn't sure of the
> cheerleader's name).  The cheerleader would giggle, occasionally
> shrieking, "Stop it.  No. Don't do that.  I mean it.  I'll tell.  I'm
> telling," and giggle some more.  Mostly, a lot of giggling.  God, what a
> slut.

Eew, underage!!

> "Whoahhh!  That was totally badass, Salty!!" shouted someone from the
> back of the bus.

That was the best teenage characterisation I have ever read.
Seriously. A bus driver gets up and blows the crap out of a student,
they don't go, "Oh bother, that man has a gun!" and maybe some of the
girls might go "Ew, blood!", but in every group of teenagers, there
will always be one who goes "Whoahhh! That was totally badass,
Arthur!!" Seriously. That's like, an average teen statement, but with
a bang before it. Re: Craziness!!

And gosh darn, that Disney stuff was just trippy. Crazy trippy. My
mind is so totally blown.

> Arthur "Runaway, runaway" Spitzer
~ Mitchell