LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #48

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 27 17:02:23 PST 2007

robrogers72 at gmail.com wrote:

As always a good issue...

>      "Constance Schlubb," Detective Crumple said.
> "Also known as The Waffle Queen.  Found the body
> about an hour ago."

But the Waffle Queen dead?

I just hope that Plummet doesn't have the same fate.

>      TO BE CONTINUED...

>     NEXT ISSUE: Is Easily-Discovered Man's most
> persistent foe really dead?  Then who killed her?
> And why?  And did they leave teeny-tiny footprints
> on her brain?  Find out -- in an episode the new
> Democratic majority has ruled we can call "Funeral
> for an Enemy."

Hmmm... what villain *Might* possible have tiny feet?

*Might* such a villain perhaps have a name that rhymes with
Easily-Discovered Man Lite?

*Might* such a villain live in a box of tasty Easily-Discovered Bran Flakes?

*Might* such a villain have his own very tiny Chooters T-shirt?

Who *Might* this villain be?

Arthur "The Red Herring?" Spitzer