RACCIES/LNH/LNHY/NTB/*WhatEVER*: Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas! #1

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 16:44:58 PST 2007

Deuce Cordova staggered back to where Mary and Edward were sitting.  "I
think I've solved the case," he said.

"Really?" Mary asked.

Deuce Cordova asked.  "Dr. Cool J Dog and Pointless Interview Man were
both stabbed with a Japanese Katana."

"So you've recovered the murder weapon?" she asked.

Deuce Cordova nodded once more.  "I believe the murder weapon is right
here."  He pointed to his own back and then fell forward into the
aisle.

Edward sighed.  "Well, now that we have a human victim lying right
beside us, is it time for us to get involved?"

Mary nodded.  "I'd say we are already involved.  We have the prime
suspect right in front of us."

"Grrr," said the nearest Ninja Killer Gorilla.

"He doesn't seem to be willing to talk," Edward observed.  "Do you
think there's any chance of him being willing to give us a sample of
his fingerprints that we can compare to prints that we may find on the
murder weapon?"

"Probably not," Mary conceded.

Martin