LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #48

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 15:32:31 PST 2007

A review of this, and many other stories, will be forthcoming-- things
are getting kind of stressful, as I've lost my job as a result of
running for mayor, in an act that flagrantly disregards the
Constitution.  (Little bitter about that.)

But I just wanted to take a moment to say--

>     Plot:         Script:      Apes Month Concept:
>     Rob Rogers    Rob Rogers   Tom Russell, Jr.

--that Apes Month was created both by myself and "Stylish" Saxon
Brenton.  But thank you, thank you, thank you for participating. :- )

==Tom