META: Character request

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 10:33:41 PST 2007

Jamas Enright wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 robrogers72 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > (It's amazing how few police officers are identified by name in
> > LNH stories.  No wonder the city needs so many super-heroes...)

Feel free to use Cookie if you like, Rob.  (Maybe you can work in an
Arlie Fertulus cameo, as well?) ;-)

> I'm sure Lt. Ayre Headed, Det. Sgt. Lovell Cruller and Sgt. Paddy
> O'Furniture, all of Net.ropolis Police, would be sad to hear that. (All
> created by Gary, according to the roster (St. Lawrence presumedly).)

Paddy O'Furniture is definitely Gary St. Lawrence's.

> --
> Jamas Enright
> Blog: http://jamasenright.blogspot.com
> Homepage: http://www.eyrie.org/~thad/
> Blue Light Productions homepage: http://www.blue-light-productions.com/

What happened to the signature quote????

Ahhh, man.  The one person I know with a consistent signature block,
and he goes and mucks it up...

:-)

==Tom