MISC: Thunderclap #4 - Philosophy

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 08:24:48 PST 2007

Whoa!

SPOILERS.
.

Talk about the plot thickening!

Tommy-- a former superhero!

The Fedora knows that Clay is Thunderclap!

Romance and coincidence-- or rather, fate-- all mixing together into an
appetizing, sense-shattering whole!

Wow, Rick!  I didn't know you had it in you!

I've always enjoyed most of your writing-- but none of your other
stories has ever gotten this far along before!  If this is the kind of
tangled plotting web we can expect when your stories progress past the
second episode, I for one whole-heartedly encourage you to keep
going!!!

I'm too enthused to sit down and write a proper review, so I guess I'll
just gush this time around!

*Definitely* looking forward to the next installment!

==Tom