LNH/ACRA: Alt.stralian Yarns #4: Reading Clocks

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 20:47:42 PST 2007

What's wonderful about Mitchell Crouch's work is, of course, the sheer
LNHiness of it.  I don't want to keep repeating myself, but the lad is
working in the classic tradition of the LNH story, with classic LNH
characters, and classic LNH gags that move at a nice, pleasant pace.

Every few lines, there's something for me to tee-hee about.

And after several tee-hees, there's a belly-slapper or two.  (Not that
I actually slap my belly.)

He ends with one of his strongest jokes and I've had a good time,
despite the fact that not much has really happened.  But that's as it
should be, especially in an LNH story.

Keep up the good work, mate, keep up the good work. :-)

==Tom