LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #27

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Mon Jan 1 23:20:07 PST 2007

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #27: The Invasion!

"Ultimate Ninja, we're receiving dozens of reports from all over the
planet...and even off it!" Browsing Boy called out as he scanned the
communications file. "There are KABLOOM tubes all over the place,
causing... it's a world wide disaster!"

"Probably even more than that," replied the ninja grimly. "You said
there were reports from off planet?"

"That's right. So far, we've gotten reports of a tube on the moon's
surface, and two on Mars. Probably the other planets too, but reports
take a while to arrive...

"We're defenceless against the Wordinator's attack!"

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://jamasenright.blogspot.com