LNH: Drabble Girl #Author Notes

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Tue Feb 27 21:14:59 PST 2007

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Author's Notes!

Firstly: Drabble Girl is the creation of Jaelle, and is used with
permission.
Ultimate Ninja, Doctor Stomper and Browsing Boy are public domain and/or
useable without permission.

Drabbles are an interesting format, with the 100 word limit. (I wrote in
Word and used its Word Count, so if you count differently, talk to
Microsoft.)

For this story, I came up with the sub-arcs in the middle of the first
arc, but the details of each issue only came out as I wrote them. Only
the '52 issues' idea was there from the beginning.

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://jamasenright.blogspot.com